Our brick building was built in 1914. The front entrance has several steps to navigate. Our addition in the rear has no stairs, and easy access to the elevator.
The Fellowship Hall is in the basement, as are the nursery, kitchen, and restrooms.
There are also restrooms in the addition.
The sanctuary has a wonderful pipe organ. The pipes have just been painted, and the organ refurbished. There is seating in the balcony for about 100 people. The sanctuary seats about 150.
There are Sunday School rooms throughout the building. As of July, 2011, we have renovated the upstairs East Sunday School rooms, which are used for elementary Sunday School classes.
July 3, 2011 was the first Sunday to use our new video projection system and new sound board. There are two video screens: one over the choir loft at the front of the sanctuary, and one on the east wall over the sliding doors to the extra worship space. We project the words to the hymns, pertinent pictures, and have notes and pictures to go along with the sermons.